Wednesday, April 28, 2010

mod podge clock

I just love when it is a cold, windy day outside. I feel like doing nothing but staying indoors. I am surfing through blogs and come across a project that is super cute and I happen to have all the materials on hand. I am able to keep with my laziness of avoiding the outside while crafting a beautiful new project for my home. What a great day!

I found this tutorial on Make It and Love It and was inspired to create this fun Spring clock for my kitchen.


5 comments:

  1. We have that same clock. It is currently in my bathroom, I might just have to give it a little update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clock is absolutely darling ... I want to make one - but where can I hang it??? I will find a place!! Cute blue shelf too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright happy colors! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin